This post helps you to assign Approvals Management (AME) responsibilities to a Oracle Applications User
- Login as SYSADMIN user.
- Switch the responsibility to “User Management” and Navigate to the Users function.
- Query for user for ex. Nkaranam.
- Click on the update action from the result table.
- In the Update User page, click on the Assign Roles button.
- Change the “Search By” field from “Roles and Responsibilities” to “Roles”
- In the search window, query for Approval%
the “Approvals Management Administrator” and “Approvals
Analyst” roles or (any specific approvals roles required by functional team).
- After selecting the Roles, provide the Justification for the role and the effective date.
- After completing the action, you can query back the same user and can verify the list of roles being attached to the user.
Workflow Background process with mandatory parameter as YES, YES.
switch the responsibility to “Functional Administrator”.
on create grants under the grants sub-tab.
a Grant Name and
provide an effective date.
to the security Context region and select the Grantee Type as
the Grantee field select “Narasimha
user (Person name of the user).
the Data Security region select ‘AME Transaction
Types’ as the Object.
“Next” will take you to the ‘Select Object Data Context’
have a default value of ‘All Rows’ in the Data Context Type,
leave it as it is, and navigate further.
the ‘Object parameter
and Select Set’ page, enter ‘AME calling
applications’ as the value in the Set field.
Next will take you to the Review page.
the information and submit the transaction.
- Peferred to Run
Workflow Background process with mandatory parameter as YES, YES - once again.