Wednesday, December 28, 2016
How to Exclude Failure Notice/Any Pattern Emails from Processing in Oracle Applications Workflow
When there is a out of office notification or Email got bounced it will be sent to workflow, This post is to provide the steps to configure how to exclude or (in other words, how to make oracle workflow to ignore those email and move it to Discard folder in workflow email account).
Workflow Mailer is configured for both inbound and outbound , and up & running.
1. Login to Oracle applications --> System administrator --> oracle Applications manager --> workflow.
2. Click over notification mailer.
3. Ensure that the Notification Mailer is stopped, Else select the stop from the Lov (right corner in the same row), and click Go.
please wait for few minutes until it is stopped (you will see user deactivated)
4. click on Edit and Advanced.
5. “Click on Next till Tags ”
6. Login to Workflow inbox and get the Pattern - Key word in subject – which has to be ignored from processing.
7. In the Workflow Mailer tag configuration, click on “Add Another Row” and Add the key word found in Step 5 as pattern and Action as “Ignore”.
8. Click on next and finish.
9. Start the Workflow Mailer.
10. Once the Workflow Mailer is up, please check the discard folder in workflow inbox , the emails with such patterns needs to be moved to Discard folder automatically.
-- Narasimha Rao