Autoinvoice Fails With "Error calling raaprx()" or "Error calling fdprep() - RAXAVR"
CauseThis issue is addressed in Bug 22445687 REW: AUTOINVIOCE: ERROR CALLING FDPREP() - RAXAVR
1. Bug Summary
Autoinvoice: ERROR CALLING FDPREP() - RAXAVR
nulltermed the errbuf as below:
2. Fixed FilesR12.AR.A:
R12.AR.A, B and C: Patch 22445687
4. Solution Steps
- Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying the recommended patch.
- Apply the patch in a test environment.
- Confirm the file versions listed above, by navigating to the directory where the file is and using:
strings -a |grep '$Header'
- Retest the issue.
- Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
- If the patch for your release is unavailable for download or needs a password, or if you experience any issues applying this patch, please contact the E-Business Patching Community for assistance.