- Download Patch 3636980 "Support Diagnostics (IZU) patch for AD Splice" from My Oracle Support.
- Manually copy the three .txt files from the 3636980\izu\admin directory to your own temporary directory.
- Rename izuprod.txt to <CUSTOM MODULE>prod.txt. In this example, we will be using "xxmzprod.txt".
- Rename izterr.txt to <CUSTOM MODULE>terr.txt. In this example, we will be using "xxmzterr.txt".
If you are upgrading, and the custom application already exists in the database, you should specify the same application ID. If you are performing a new installation, choose a number above 50,000 that is not already in use.
You can run the following SQL to find out if your selected custom application ID number is available:
select count(*) as count from
select 'x' from fnd_oracle_userid
where oracle_id= &&enter_custom_applID
select 'x' from fnd_application
where application_id= &&enter_custom_applID
- Change all references of "izu" to <custom module> and all references of "IZU" to <CUSTOM MODULE> (keeping the case sensitivity).
- Note: In this example, references to "izu" will to changed to "xxerp", and references to "IZU" will be changed to "XXERP".
- Copy the following text files to the $APPL_TOP/admin directory:
The default directory is [/oracle/VIS/apps/apps_st/appl/admin] :
- Review the AD Splice log file to ensure the procedure completed successfully.
- Review the AutoConfig log file to ensure the procedure completed successfully.
admin log mesg out sql